Day 1: Transfer to Nakhon Pahtom (-/L/-)
We will pick you up from yout Hotel in Bangok/ Kanchanaburi or Ayutthaya and drive to rhe Rice Village Nakhon Phatom.
There we will take part in the following activities:
In the late afternoon we will drive back to Bangkok, Kanchanaburi or Ayutthaya
Remark: All activities according to season.
• Private air-conditioned transport and transfers
• Local English-speaking guide
• Meals as mentioned in the programme
• Local community and cultural activities
• All entrance fees for visits mentioned in the programme
Services not included:
• Additional soft drinks/alcohol
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guide and driver
• Domestic and international flights
Please be advised:
In some villages you may not be allowed take pictures of people and some places may be out of bounds to visitors. If you wish to take photographs or are unsure whether an action is appropriate, please ask your local guide for advice.
The villagers’ income from tourists is to help support the community and preserve its way of life. We have designed our tours to provide them with job opportunities and a sustainable way of maintaining their cultural heritage and to offer an alternative to illegal activities like mineral exploration, deforestation and hunting wildlife.
Back to: Rice Culture Tours