Day 1: Transfer to Nakhon Pahtom (-/L/-)
We will pick you up from yout Hotel in Bangok/ Kanchanaburi or Ayutthaya and drive to rhe Rice Village Nakhon Phatom.
There we will take part in the following activities:
- Collect fresh eggs from the chicken runs and duck pond. Take a bicycle or farm tractor to explore the village and meet the local people.
- At the village school learn from the children about their local history the organic farming methods used in the village.
- Visit the organic vegetable and herb gardens to collect the fresh ingredients to prepare lunch. ook lunch with the local people and enjoy the meal together.
- Take a boat out on a lotus pond and see the beautiful lotus flowers, the stems of which are used in several Thai dishes.
- In the rice fields to see the cultivation of this most important of all Thai crops.
- Learn about the growing cycle of rice and the daily work of the rice farmers.
In the late afternoon we will drive back to Bangkok, Kanchanaburi or Ayutthaya
Remark: All activities according to season.
Back to: Special Tours