1. All bookings must be made in advance and in writing at least 15 days prior clients’ arrival.
2. Last minute bookings will be considered on a case by case by basis.
3. Services will be provided in accordance with the tour itinerary as published on our website and any subsequent amendments made by us, in writing, prior to the commencement of the tour. This includes all inclusions and exclusions.
4. Minibus services for FIT groups are for a maximum of 6 persons per vehicle.
5. Detailed information on specific tailor-made requirements and services will be provided and prices quoted on a case-by-case basis.
6. All itineraries are subject to change without notice, according to local conditions or as a consequence of force majeure or acts of God.
7. Any changes to the itinerary will, as far as possible, be of equal or higher value than the original activities and in keeping with the overall style and content of the tour.
8. Any changes in accommodation will be equal to, or of a higher standard than, the original accommodation.
9. It is the responsibility of all clients to ensure that they are in possession of comprehensive travel and health insurance that meets the requirements of Thai government regulations. Likewise, passport, visa and health certificates are entirely the responsibility of the client.
10. Nutty’s Adventures takes Sustainable, Responsible and Ethical tourism very seriously and Codes of Conduct will be provided to all clients at the time of booking. It is then the clients’ responsibility to ensure that these codes are understood and observed while on tour in Thailand. Our guide will provide any necessary clarification.
11. A deposit or full payment must be made at the time of booking, in cash or by bank transfer to the following account:
A/C Name: Nutty’s Adventures. Co, Ltd
Kasikorn Bank, Big C Ayutthaya Branch
Savings A/C No.: 558-2-18999-6
12. In the event that full payment has not been received by the stipulated date, Nutty’s Adventure’s reserves the right to cancel all arrangements.
13. For cancellations received more than 7 working days prior to the commencement of the package (not including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) a refund of 50% will be given.
14. For cancellations received 7 days or less prior to the commencement of the package there will be no refund given.
15. Some adjustment to these cancellation charges may be made in the light of prevailing travel conditions.
17. Complaints regarding any aspect of the services provided by Nutty’s Adventures must be received by us, in writing, no later than 30 days after the end of our services. We undertake to respond in detail to any complaint with 14 days of its receipt.
18. In the event that any complaint cannot be resolved amicably, the client has the right to take the case to the local small claims court.